**This is subject to change as we await the Arizona Dental Associations decision to recommend closing all together.
As a member of the community, we care deeply about the health and well-being of our patients, their families and our Team members. We are taking steps to ensure the safety and health of our patients, their families and our Team members. Understanding that the situation is fluid, here are some of our current implementations as we head in to the week:
- Dr. Larrabee and the Advanced Orthodontics Team will essentially be closing our reception area. We ask that only the patient (and a parent/guardian when necessary) enter the office. Siblings, friends etc. should remain in the vehicle.
- Our patient check-in computers will be disconnected. Our amazing scheduling coordinators will happily check you in by name for your appointment.
- We will be removing magazines, books, tablets and other toys from our reception and Kids Club areas. We also will temporarily be discontinuing the use of our coffee bar and cookies baskets to reduce the potential surfaces of contact where cross-contamination can occur.
- Our toothbrush stations will be closed as well. Please make sure to brush prior to your appointment.
- Dr. Larrabee or a member of our Team will gladly FaceTime or call any parent waiting outside to update them on the treatment status.
- If any patient due for an appointment would prefer to conduct their visit remotely for their own safety, we are happy to accommodate this.
- Dr. Larrabee and our clinical Team already care for every patient and our clinical surroundings to outstanding OSHA standards. We will continue to uphold this standard and extend it to our reception for your safety and comfort.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this new challenge. It is a great pleasure to have you as part of our AO Family. We look forward to getting through these next few weeks together and resuming our normal office atmosphere as soon as possible!