When it comes to your smile we understand how it can really change the way you feel about yourself overall. Whether you are self-conscious of your teeth or just looking for corrective care, orthodontics can make a huge difference in your future.
So how do you know if you need advanced orthodontic care? Every case is different and at Advanced Orthodontics here in Arizona, we have seen it all. Specializing in Invisalign for all ages, high tech braces, and accelerated treatment there is an option available for you.
Some of the most common issues we see are:
- Under or Over bite- a condition where your Jaw causes your bite to either fall to far back or forward in your mouth.
- Gaps- When gaps form in your smile only orthodontics can close them
- Crowding- Teeth crowding is a common issue, when your teeth come in too close together for the amount of space in the jaw.
- Overlapping or Crookedness- Probably the most common issue aside from gaps in teeth we see is general crookedness.
- Invisalign– Invisalign is a series of invisible aligners created specifically for you to slowly straighten your teeth over time. Each aligner brings your smile straighter and straighter.
- Accelerated Treatment– With a product like Propel we are able to stimulate the gums and actually speed up your treatment. Learn more about accelerated orthodontic treatment.
If you are considering orthodontic care for yourself or your child come in and visit us at our Chandler, Arizona or Mesa, Arizona locations. We also suggest reading up on What to Expect from your first Orthodontist Visit to feel more comfortable with the process! We hope to see you soon.